Sunday, March 25, 2018

A girl on the street at midnight


It was a tiring Thursday. I was on the way to my house. Its 10 C and a cozy winter night. The nature was too cruel that day, added a topping of chill wind that was sharper than a knife and enough to makes your nose red. The street was completely empty. I was enjoying my favorite music by putting my earphone but 'the best music has been played by the nature that night' and it please more than anything when you hear the sense of silence, chanting of leaves, an empty street and the speed of the wind. Nature was nicely decorated the moments to make me lost.

I have just taken the last turn on my way to home. I found her sitting on the street folding her legs. There is a tiny dog with her more or less it looks like a toy, but before I could imagine more, he is annoying her with his long hair and by shaking his head around her face. She is damn busy to arrange a bunch of papers.

She was in blue denim jeans, has a pretty British face and a curly brown hair. The cold and winds had done a great job to makes her nose and chicks red that makes her more beautiful at the moment.

There is man later joined her and given a container filled with some glue or paste. She started pasting it on paper one after another.
It was the coldest night of the season. But it doesn't affect her at all. She was so lost with glue and paper. Coldness, headlights of vehicles, cold wind her dog they all tried well to disturbed her. She is so lost she doesn't even care her hair poured into glue container.  A girl loves her hair we all know, but that was the exception. 

A 15-year-old girl and her passion and dedication for what she was doing, makes me think. I wish We could have same for what we used to do for our living hood. more or less the happiness she has on her face at the moment that amazed me. 
And that I learned that night, no matter what you are doing if you dedicated to it nothing can disturb you, nothing can stop you.

She keeps pasting glues on papers and her father, keeps posted on the wall. Later I realized It was the poster of an upcoming music concert in the city.
Thanks 
Comments, suggestions, and Sarcasm will always welcome!


2 comments: